The new MCH 23 compressor will be presented at the Eudishow (Bologna 3-5 March) completing and optimising the range of pumping units with a capacity of from 330 to 375 l/min.
These are its main features:
- 1st stage 95 mm.
- 2nd stage 38 mm.
- 3rd stage 14 mm.
- Stroke 50 mm.
- Cylinder block rotation speed 1400 g/min.
- Capacity 22.5 m³/h.
- Splash and forced lubrication on 2nd and 3rd stage with low-pressure geared oil pump.
- Easily maintained in-line oil filter.
- Lubrication pump float in the flange.
- Pump driver fixed on the gooseneck detached from the internal bearing ring.
- Cast-iron 1st stage cylinder.
- Aluminium 2nd and 3rd stage guide cylinder.
- Hard anodised aluminium 2nd and 3rd stage skid.
- Hard anodised aluminium 2nd stage cylinder.
- Aluminium 3rd stage cylinder + cast-iron liner.
- 2nd and 3rd stage floating piston.
- Die-cast cooling fan.
- Larger inter-stage exchanger pipes.
- Separator after the 2nd stage.
- Separator after the 3rd stage.
- Final separator ready for high-pressure refrigerator.
Some models expressly designed to work with this new pumping unit will be available soon.